Saturday, February 5, 2011

CG outing@ Holiday Villa ♥

31/12/2010 the last day of 2010,we had a team outing @ holiday villa...
first time lead a group,gan jiong~
our group will play badminton 1st,then followed by bowling..
although our group all mini size,but we get the highest score in bowling!!! really cant expect~
thanks for all group members' cooperation!!! love u all ♥

badminton

our cute mini group~

bowling

me,  emily,  kar yan

zheng wei,  kar yan,  me,  bryan

myona, me, emily, kelvin, isaac

zheng wei & me

me & kar yan

isaac & me


after a day of sport,we went back to church for giving out those prizes to winners~
and then the most unexpect session~farewell of NS!!
totally make me,myo & kar yan cry...still want us say out feeling about going NS,jahat betul ! haha



    thanks emily for the devotion books~


 thanks myona for those touching words ♥


 

last group photo of 2010~

 
the sweet moment ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...